Just arrived looking for a nice play group

Guest Bessie

Guest Bessie

Hello,

Ive just got here after moving from Melbourne to Perth. I'm just looking on the Internet for things I can do with my 2 year old girl. I live in Healthridge and found out about a few local lesiure centre with some fun things To do and will be enrolling Elsie into a swimming class. It's just a nice playgroup that I would like help with some ideas for? I'm still without a car but going to get one ASAP as I'll feel too isolated. Everything is a bit up in the air and new at the moment we won't have our things for 10 days! But that was better than 3 months! When we arrive from England!!

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Hayley

Guest Bessie
Hi Hayley, we arrived here on Tuesday also and are also in heathridge for 2 months and also have a 2 yr old lol. If you fancy a meet up or bit of company my wife is looking for friends and things to do just let us know or if you need anything give is a shout.

Chris

Hello,

That sounds good, I'll send you a private message about meeting up, I hope your getting over the jet lag ok and the flight wasn't too bad with your little girl, we went back to the UK for a wedding in August with Elsie at 18 months old it was so hard!!