28 y/o girl looking for some mates!

Stingers

Hi everyone

I'm looking to meet some new friends. I've been in Perth almost two years with my partner and am just going through a break up (of sorts). While I'm hoping it's not forever it's highlighted that I need to work on building my own support network here and get a little bit of independence!

I'm an easy going normal girl, I like eating out, a cheeky cider, cinema, markets, walks. Anything really.

Anyway, let me know if you fancy meeting up. Just looking to meet some new people :)

Guest CatCat29
Hi Steph

Would be great to meet up sometime, send me a PM with dates you're free and we'll sort something out :)

Hi Steph,

We have a group on here called the Perth Pomettes - we have a few meet ups coming up over the next few weeks.

A picnic at kings park (weather permitting) next saturday, and drinks the following week etc.....

We are all in the same boat - just looking for girlie company, chat, natter, drink etc... and everyone is really lovely!!

If you want more details just let me know.

Hope to meet you soon :biggrin:

Take care

Cat

Guest VictoriaN
Hi everyone

I'm looking to meet some new friends. I've been in Perth almost two years with my partner and am just going through a break up (of sorts). While I'm hoping it's not forever it's highlighted that I need to work on building my own support network here and get a little bit of independence!

I'm an easy going normal girl, I like eating out, a cheeky cider, cinema, markets, walks. Anything really.

Anyway, let me know if you fancy meeting up. Just looking to meet some new people :)

hey ...

i am rubbish with using perth poms ...but would like to meet up and make new friends :) and if you want to go for coffee or drink ?! would be great :)

i came from england with my partner on 457 visa :) still together but would like to meet new people and make some friends :)

so if you fancy we can meet up for coffee, shopping or drink :) ? thursday23/04/13 is bank holiday can meet up then :)

Edited by VictoriaN

Guest CatCat29

Hi Ladies,

Just in case anyone wants to join us for the picnic in kings park on saturday the details are:

Meet at the Anzac monument at 1pm - Saturday the 27th April.

BYO food, drinks/nibbles, and something to sit on.

Its nothing fancy just an opportunity to get together with some other ladies, have a chat and just generally get out and about!!

Don't worry if you can't make 1 on the dot - we will be sitting somewhere near the monument - hopefully with a fab view!! I can pm you my mobile number so you can text/call me when you get there.

Fingers crossed the weather will hold out for saturday......if not i will come up with a plan b - Probably a pub in the city somewhere.

I will keep you posted.

Hope to meet you on saturday:biggrin:

Take care

Cat

Hi cat,

I can't do sat :( but would love to meet up next time if you let me know when.

Thanks Steph

Hi Ladies,

Just in case anyone wants to join us for the picnic in kings park on saturday the details are:

Its nothing fancy just an opportunity to get together with some other ladies, have a chat and just generally get out and about!!

Don't worry if you can't make 1 on the dot - we will be sitting somewhere near the monument - hopefully with a fab view!! I can pm you my mobile number so you can text/call me when you get there.

Fingers crossed the weather will hold out for saturday......if not i will come up with a plan b - Probably a pub in the city somewhere.

I will keep you posted.

Take care

Cat

Guest VictoriaN

would love to join, but we are going away to margaret river but please keep me posted for next event coming up ;)?

Hi Ladies,

I will keep you posted.

Take care

Cat

Guest VictoriaN

hey :) i am on facebook :) and really need a girly time too :) with a vino or drinkies :) x

Hiya Hun. R u on fb? I'm Kate, 29 living in Joondalup and really need some Girly time!! I'm Kate Walsh from brum! Xx