Northern Surburbs Meeting up?

Guest Jackie Power

Guest Jackie Power

Hiya

Ive been in Perth now for 7mths, originally from Leeds but moved over from Ireland with my husband and 3 boys aged 7,3 and 1. Although I really like Perth and have met some really nice people am still always up for meeting more (can never have enough friends)! I h,ad a huge circle of friends back at home as did the boys so sometimes find it difficult. They are also badly in need of boys their own age to play with because although they have it at school, where we live in Ashby is very quiet. So if anybody out there is around my area Ashby, Joondalup etc and wants to meet up anytime I would be more than happy to do so over tea, wine ...anything Ha :lol:

• 6 months later...
Guest Chocaholics

Hi Jackie

i know you posted your comments in April but wondered if you were still interested in meeting up with people in similar positions? I've got 3 children: a girl/tomboy aged 7, a boy aged 4 & a baby aged 6 months. We've been here for a couple of months & love it here in Mindarie. We've moved from Lancaster but have lived all over in the UK. If you fancy meeting for a coffee or for the kids to have a play, just let me know.

Regards

Andrea