New girly friends needed!!!

Heyyy im 27 from middlesbrough and have been in Perth for three months. Looking for more girl friends for coffee, shopping, nights in and nights out. Miss my girls back home and would love some new friends. Not working at moment so would be great to do things during the day! I live SOR in applecross with my boyfriend.

Hi! I'm emma (30) from Scotland. I moved out here in sept with my husband and 2 kids. I'm a teacher too but don't start full time until jan so I'm about during the day, got my 3 year old daughter though! Would be happy to meet up a day. We r staying in Bertram at the moment so a bit further down than you

Hey yay yeh we absolutely love it here! Especially the weather ha. Where abouts in perth u comin to? I'm finding it tricky to get a job as a teacher as were only on working holiday visas until Kobe of us get sponsored xxx

We are coming over on a 457 visa. We are looking at rockingham. My job is in murdoch but can't find any decent rentals around there. Hope you find work soon :) xx

Heyyy im 27 from middlesbrough and have been in Perth for three months. Looking for more girl friends for coffee, shopping, nights in and nights out. Miss my girls back home and would love some new friends. Not working at moment so would be great to do things during the day! I live SOR in applecross with my boyfriend.

Hi lauren, I'm also looking for a good group of girly friends im looking at moving to Victoria park at some point which isn't far from you!

how are you finding Perth ?

I'm in swan view at the minute near midland looking for a house share for the next 6 months or more!! Yeah the job thing can be hard it took me 2 years to find a proper job!! But the more people you know the better chance you have!

Yeah Perth is a lovely place and there are some lovely people here

if you want a catch up let me know ?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Lauren,

My boyfriend and I moved to Perth a couple of months ago and have got right stuck in with work so making friends has taken a back seat. Now we've both got our feet under the table we are really wanting to meet some new people. We are currently based in Vic Park only ten mins to the City. Would love to get together for coffee if you're interested?

:)

Hi girls.

Hope you are all having a good Monday!

I've been in Perth a year now with my Husband but in a similar situation where the focus has been on work.

I'm NOR (Stirling) but work in Cottesloe.

Super love living in Perth but missing having a group of friends to have fun adventures/coffee/movie etc with.

Anyone want to catch up some time?

Tia

• 2 weeks later...

Hi ladies!!

My fiance and I moved to Perth in October, living in Subiaco and I'm currently looking for work, whilst my partner works in the city. Really keen to make new friends and have a girly catch up. I'm on facebook (Charlotte Clark) but apparently can be hard to find!! xx