Sept 189/190 gang!

Cossy_Family

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi!

I submitted my 189 PR on 21st September. Am waiting for police certs to be sent to me and for evidence of tax to be sent to me from HMRC. Other than that, everything is uploaded and ready. Has anyone else requested evidence of pay/tax from HMRC, and if so, how long did they take? I'm getting a slight sinking feeling that they may take weeks and weeks, so delaying my grant!

I pre uploaded p60, wage slips, stat dec, letter from solicitor about my job , etc all the prof is used for VETASSESS, I pre uploaded medicals so my CO just asked for police record on the 24/10 I uploaded same day and 31/10 they changed it from required to received, so I'm really hoping for a grant soon !

Any grants or CO allocations? Everything seems so slow :-( I know we have to be patient but its

Sooooo hard!

Hello All

CO from Brisbane team allocated on Tuesday, 9weeks 1 day, needs form 80 and a few minor paperwork bits missed by us. not at home at the moment so will prob take another week to sort, so end of month flight looking close at the moment!

Hope you all get your CO soon

Andrew