Jump to content

council tax

Recommended Posts


If you rent the landlord takes care of council tax equivalent and also the water rates.

You pay for water use-age - this is now billed every 2 months the electric is 2 monthly and gas is 3 monthly - well for me the utilities come around this often.

So when you get a property make sure you read gas electric and water meters :cute:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...