Jump to content

Teacher Registration


Recommended Posts


I think you can apply for the non practising registration before you arrive, but you need to send them everything, including transcripts of results for every year of your degree and PGCE, passport, etc, so to send them recorded from the UK might be a little pricey. I went to the TRBWA on the Monday after I landed. Had about an hours wait while everything was copied and verified, then received my registration the following Monday or Tuesday.

hope that helps!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...