Jump to content


Guest monaliza1

Recommended Posts

Guest monaliza1

Hello ,

I just sing in, and wondering how to get permanent visa to live in Australia.

I am single with 8 years old boy who is Autistic .

I always dreamed to move to this beautiful and warm country.

I don't have any family and not complete qualifications , so I don't know if we have any chance to get any visa. But I wont give up.

I am just starting to safe up.And thinking , how much money I should have with me , if of any chance we get visa.

And how about schools , any help with benefits to raise my ASD son.

Or all of this is not really good idea?

Please help, I am waiting for any good advise and help.

And what about jobs.

I could do any jobs around cleaning ( hospital, schools, offices )

I have SEN course in level 2, and Helping in Schools Course. I could help with disable children or adults,I also love children and I was a childminder before - so I could do that as well.

Thank You .

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi, welcome to PP.

I'd say your first course of action would be to speak to a registered migration agent. I have to say though, if you have no qualifications and/or trade or profession the odds are stacked against you in obtaining a visa. I'm not sure if the SEN is worth anything but the migration agent would be able to advise.

Sorry I can't be any more helpful, I'm sure there are others with more knowledge than me who can advise.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...