Meadow springs

• 2 weeks later...

We're not arriving until mid may and will be staying with family in Baldivis but loved the look of Meadow Springs. How are you finding it? We've put the children's names down at Freddie Irwin school but there's a waiting list so may end up at ms primary. We should definitely keep in touch and try and meet up for a coffee when we arrive.

Hi Vickynmatt sounds great, it's a lovely area, my boys enjoy the school and are settling in brilliantly making lots of new friends. When you get here we will defiantly have cuppa chat and a laugh. Where are you now ? Xx thanks beendowmunder xx

Thanks for getting back to us, glad to hear your boys are getting settled.we are still in the uk at the minute in sunny woodford,essex, where are you from originally? We visited Mandurah 2 years ago and loved it, meadow springs was one of the areas we liked the look of but it's good to hear first hand that it's a good place to live.

hi im from secret harbour, have been here 6weeks now, we went to meadow springs today actually to the Quarry adventure park, kids loved it! not too far for us to go 15mins in the car, hope your settling in ok,is hard meeting new people but if you want a cuppa sometime message me x

Meadow Springs is lovely, we came from Northampton glad we came it's really hard at times but we get by. By the time your all over we should know how to get around better.Im also starting to play Hockey can't wait.

is hockey widely available in WA? my hubby has played since school and (although getting on a bit!) still plays here now. just wondering about men's hockey clubs?

cheers J x

Guest guest9824
is hockey widely available in WA? my hubby has played since school and (although getting on a bit!) still plays here now. just wondering about men's hockey clubs?

cheers J x

Bean there are hockey clubs everywhere here. Our friends coach and run one for the girls at school :) happy to pass on details.

peax

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there we will hopefully be moving down to Lakelands in the next month or so and we have 3 boys 14,9 and 5 so will be looking for new school and think meadow springs is one of them. Will let you know when we arrive and would love to meet up for coffee. ☕☕

Hope to meet you all soon

kev and Carlz

• 2 weeks later...
Hi everyone, I'm looking to meet new people in meadow springs area , I'm 41 husband is 42 , with 2 boys aged 11 and almost 9 both go to meadow springs primary.we have just moved to the area boxes everywhere but always time for a cuppa .

How are you settling in we are moving in just over a weeks time looking around meadow springs and lakelands to rent , we have our son Zach who is in year 3 enrolled for the assumption primary which is just next to meadow springs . Would love to meet up for a coffee and for Zach to meet a new friend he is into AfL and sports big time

Hi Judy yes we will meet up for a cuppa when you arrive , my boy likes sports he's 9 he lives history sport , I haven't taken him yet I should get my but in gear really because I also like it, we have an afl local team just down the road from MS so we should all go xx

Zach has has joined the north mandurah JFC already he got his priorities right before the move my hubby is going to be the coach there , will pm you my email and keep in touch and sort out a catch up and Carly also