toddlers in tapping... :)

Nic

hi all... well we have been here just over a week now... things are settling down a bit now, as of Monday my husband starts work and my oldest (4) starts tapping primary.... leaving me and my two year old boy looking for a few buddies :) x

it would be great to meet some mums who live in the tapping area or close too... as at the moment I have no car...

Im happy to jump on a bus but still getting to know my way around... :) x

hi all... well we have been here just over a week now... things are settling down a bit now, as of Monday my husband starts work and my oldest (4) starts tapping primary.... leaving me and my two year old boy looking for a few buddies :) x

it would be great to meet some mums who live in the tapping area or close too... as at the moment I have no car...

Im happy to jump on a bus but still getting to know my way around... :) x

Hi Nic, glad all is going well and you are settling in. We are really considering Tapping and should be there with our boys aged 7 & 2 in April. Would you recommend Tapping?

Cheers, Pete & Jo

Thanks for the replies! :) just completed my first school run. Took about 20mins but was great to get out for a morning walk... :) eaven was super excited to start! The school has excellent reviews ...even parents at the school have expressed what a great school it is! :)

We are living right opposite a large green, park and BBQ area in tapping and our rented house is amazing! It's definatly a family friendly area... :)

I really like tapping... And have settled here really quickly.... Theres carramar shopping village just down the road, which has all sorts woolworths (supermarket) . Take aways ... Hairdressers... Doctors.. Pharmacy.

We had to take my little one to the doctors the other day for an ear infection.. It was amazing to phone them at 9 have an appointment at 11... Then see the lovely doctor after a 5 minute wait! :) not like that in our old doctors! :/

At the moment I'm loving everything about Perth... :)

Looking forward to meeting some new friends now.. :)

Will be up for meeting u all when you arrive..:)

xxx