Hello all

Dougie and Elizabeth

My husband is a welder he's hoping to secure fly in fly out work as money is good and also we have stipulations to follow with the visa we are applying for!

we didn't know where to start so we decided to use an agent, we went with visa bureau and they have guided us along the way and we have to say they have been brilliant!!! Well worth the money.

Kayli

My wife and myself looking to move to perth but don't know where to start, jobs are the issue any help greatly appreciated thanks

Hi Dougie and Elizabeth

My advice would be to ring a visa agent.

We are also using visa burea. They are really good and offer very good advice. We spent a good four months just having telephone conversations with them to get everything straight in our minds before we actually paid them any money. They didnt seem to mind this at all.

Thats the sort of budget we have set ourselves too.

I think just having enough to pay for rent and living cost for at least six months gives you piece of mind too.

Then it makes focusing on getting settled in alot easier. My husband has said ideally he would like to have a job before we get out there.

I enquired about jobs I would have to be in the country before I would get one, a big risk to just wait for a job to come and in my line of work it's ad hoc so I'm not so sure now as would need to secure one first, I might try get a transfer but not sure if it's possible, I would like to be comfortable there

We have spent using agent approx £8000 and that's including our visa and their costs. It's not that much when you way up the support you get and we were the same as shar we had a good few months worth of advice given to us before we even paid any fees.

It was right for us to do this as working and having a family with little time to dedicate to completing the process alone it was fantastic to have someone guide us and give advice along the way..... I mean the paper trail is pretty hefty and even looking back now I don't think we could have done it without thier help and support.