some advice needed on rental companies?

Wenstu

hi wendy, written you a pm but my tablet won't let me send it so will try again later! We have booked with http://www.ozhouserental.com as they seemed to offer more house for your money than some others. I have noticed that the house we booked isn't on the website at all any more which is slightly worrying, think I will email and check all is well:err:

There are various companies, I think you will find that people have used Oz rentals on the forum. We personally used stayz which is another company, also check out the thread on here for rentals for more tips and what may be available to accommodate you. Good luck!

Great, thanks for the advice.

hi wendy, written you a pm but my tablet won't let me send it so will try again later! We have booked with www.ozhouserental.com as they seemed to offer more house for your money than some others. I have noticed that the house we booked isn't on the website at all any more which is slightly worrying, think I will email and check all is well:err:

Great, thanks Nikki, just picked up your pm and replied.