Ladies Football (Soccer)

jamesw

Peel United Soccer Club has now created a ladies team to play this season. We are now on the look out for a few players to complete the team. Training currently is on a Tuesday evening, between 6.30 and 8 at Bortolo Park Mandurah. If you are 16 and over and would like to play, please contact me here or pop down to training this evening and just ask for me!

• 3 weeks later...

We have a nice group of ladies training with us, all aged between 16 and 19, but we do need 2 or 3 more players to play for us. Not quite at the desperate stage but close to it!

If you are in the area, and you would like to play football, then please do contact me.

Thank you

Peel United Soccer Club has now created a ladies team to play this season. We are now on the look out for a few players to complete the team. Training currently is on a Tuesday evening, between 6.30 and 8 at Bortolo Park Mandurah. If you are 16 and over and would like to play, please contact me here or pop down to training this evening and just ask for me!

Are there any girls soccer clubs? My daughter has started playing at school and has said she would like to join a club in Australia. She'll be just 8 when we arrive.

Lou

We have a nice group of ladies training with us, all aged between 16 and 19, but we do need 2 or 3 more players to play for us. Not quite at the desperate stage but close to it!

If you are in the area, and you would like to play football, then please do contact me.

Thank you

You had me slightly interested until you mentioned the ages of the ladies you have, it's been about that many years since I last played!

Not quite in the area yet, but not long now until I am so I might keep it in mind, when does the season start?

Cath

Are there any girls soccer clubs? My daughter has started playing at school and has said she would like to join a club in Australia. She'll be just 8 when we arrive.

Lou

Hi Lou, there are lots and lots of clubs that have junior soccer for girls.

You had me slightly interested until you mentioned the ages of the ladies you have, it's been about that many years since I last played!

Not quite in the area yet, but not long now until I am so I might keep it in mind, when does the season start?

Cath

Hi Cath, age is just a number! Our season starts in April and finishes in September. We are going to be playing in the lowest league in the competition and would welcome anyone with 'experience' to our club.

Hi Cath, age is just a number! Our season starts in April and finishes in September. We are going to be playing in the lowest league in the competition and would welcome anyone with 'experience' to our club.

'Experience' might be a bit of a stretch for what I have, mostly just friendly five-a-side games followed by a trip to the pub :laugh:

Lou, while your daughter is playing for the juniors you could be playing for the ladies team :wink:

Happy Little Vegemite - Playing football then going to the pub...You will fit right in with us!

Lou - Rockingham City, Warnbro Strikers, play on Sundays. The Peel Junior Soccer Association play their games on a Saturday morning in Mandurah. Hopefully, we will have some more junior teams for next year as well

So we almost have a complete team, including someone from here. we are still looking for a couple of extra players and now a coach due to our coach leaving Perth to move interstate with work.

Someone must want to look after this group of ladies over the season? No coaching qualifications needed, but a little experience would be nice.

Season starts in 3 weeks time.