IT Analyst Jobs

orca

Hello

My hubby and I are planning on visiting Perth in May but are worried about the job situation for BI system analysts( SQL, SAS, BOB, Oracle) covering developing and testing. If the job market is dead we don't want to waste £4-5k on a visit. Just wondering if anyone works in this sector and knows if there are many permenant positions?

Also are there any good contacts to make or specific agencies to contact? We were hoping he might be able to earn $90k + is this realistic? He has a good managerial position at the moment in the corporate sector of a major bank at the moment.

Any advice much appreciated! Been looking on seek but it would be great to hear from people I Perth.

Many thanks! :)

Hi

A bit of a coincidence but I'm an accountant moving to Perth in May. I was looking through Seek for jobs today and came across this:

http://www.seek.com.au/job/26056458

It may be of interest to you, it was under the 'accounting' section rather than 'IT'. Its no good to me as my IT skills don't stretch that far ha :laugh:

Hello

My hubby and I are planning on visiting Perth in May but are worried about the job situation for BI system analysts( SQL, SAS, BOB, Oracle) covering developing and testing. If the job market is dead we don't want to waste £4-5k on a visit. Just wondering if anyone works in this sector and knows if there are many permenant positions?

Also are there any good contacts to make or specific agencies to contact? We were hoping he might be able to earn $90k + is this realistic? He has a good managerial position at the moment in the corporate sector of a major bank at the moment.

Any advice much appreciated! Been looking on seek but it would be great to hear from people I Perth.

Many thanks! :)