job detail- confused;need help

Guest mukti

Dear well-wishers and friend,

I'm really getting confused when I'm filling up the application form of 190 for Migration. In employment section what to fill in To and from("Give details of employment undertaken in the last 10 years.Employment history #1"). I have been doing the same job on same position for last 4 years. In EOI we used to keep the "To" blank when we are still doing the job till date as it was recommended there. But in Application form nothing is written. Say I started doing the present position from 2010 and I'm still doing to. So should i keep it blank or put today's date. Really confused. Please help.

One more Issue. During lodging EOI I have written 3 family members as below but now I'm including only 2 . my wife and son. Will be any problem ? Kindly help.

"Family members

Are there any family members the client would like to include in a future application?

Yes

How many family members?

3"

Thanks in advance.

Rgds

• 2 weeks later...
Guest mukti
Hi and welcome to PP, Sorry I dont know the answer to your questions, but hopefully someone that can answer will be along soon!

thanks a lot . I'm confused about one more thing.I'm the primary applicant and my wife(age 27 ) and son (age 3)are dependent When I 'm attaching the relevant documents I can see there is no provision for me to(I'm the main applicant) fill up any hand written form but in my wife's it's coming Form 1221 Additional personal particulars form has to be filled up, scanned and attached. I'm really confused. this form 1221 will be with my name or i'll give only the particulars of my wife and get it signed by her. One of my friends told me there is another form named Form 80 to be filled by the primary applicant but I didn't see any provision of that. Kindly anyone help by suggesting me.

In addition I made made 3 mistakes when writing the description while attaching file and uploaded it.Now I can't change the description not even what I uploaded. Is there any option to edit uploaded files or it's descriptions. Kindly help.

Hi, welcome to PP. Sorry, I can't help with your questions, I've not been through the process myself but all I'd advise is to perhaps seek the information from a registered migration agent. This is obviously an important process, one you want to get right the first time so having a chat with an expert may be a wise move.

Hi mukti..

Regarding form 80 you can dowmload it from DIAC site & upload it in other doc section. It is advisable to fill form 80 for all the applicants. There is nothing to worry about this form if you don't upload it CO will ask u to send it in later stage. Only thing it takes more time so i suggest to fill it & upload. form 1221 is the smaller version of form 80.

Regarding mistakes... no there is no option to correct it or see the doc which u have already uploaded so u can upload the correct document & write in the description something like updated/ corrected ...(doc title). CO will consider the latest one. I did the same mistake with my birth cert but then upload it with corrected title.

In employment sec, I am not very sure but i think we wrote the present date. sorry, but i dont know the answer of your 4th qus.

One of my friends told me there is another form named Form 80 to be filled by the primary applicant but I didn't see any provision of that. Kindly anyone help by suggesting me.

In addition I made made 3 mistakes when writing the description while attaching file and uploaded it.Now I can't change the description not even what I uploaded. Is there any option to edit uploaded files or it's descriptions. Kindly help.