Jump to content

Does anyone have information on what to do?

Chris Jones

Recommended Posts

Hi, I'm Chris. Im a 25 year old qualified bricklayer from England! I recently I've to Australia on a working holiday visa. I have now been here for 4 months. I am working as a bricklaying sub contractor on a abn. My boss want to sponsor me, but does know the process. Have I more chance on apply for 189 visa or a 457 visa? Also would it be better to go with a agent or do it on my own? Any information would be a huge help!

Hope to hear from someone


Link to comment
Share on other sites

To apply for the 189 visa bricklaying has to be on the SOL, have you checked http://www.immi.gov.au to see if it is on there? if its not then check the csol, if its on the csol then you need an employer or state to sponsor you, check http://www.migration.wa.gov.au to see if its on WA's skills list, for them to sponsor you. If its not on WAs list then you will need an employer sponsored visa and contacting an agent to get advice about which one would be the best thing.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...