Secret Harbour rentals and schools

Guest KEITH&RACHEL

Guest KEITH&RACHEL

Finding it hard to get rental responses from estate agents!! Tried emailing and also when in Secret Harbour found it difficult to get anyone to respond after leaving phone number.

Coming over in January to start work in Mandurah but with 3 kids need to get a base so we can get kids into a stable enviroment. looked at holiday rentals and these are booked up already. Any suggestions? Any help appreciated.

Guest KEITH&RACHEL

Cheers singos dont arrive till January but paying for rental before we get there.

How are you finding it over there.

Visited it twice this year and kept coming back to Secret Harbour.

Landed in Secret harbour on arrival, looked at Halls Head,Lakelands and Meadow Springs for a house ...but also ended back in S Harbour -ha. Pleasant housing, nice golf course,swimming baths for yougsters tuition, excellent golf course, new tavern just built. I find the people insular and a bit snobby to be honest, us northerners arn't supposed to live here I think, the cashed up southerners too pretentious.

Guest KEITH&RACHEL

Thanks for getting back to me, lots of silly little questions come to mind.

Will need internet and not sure as to who to contact. Who are the available networks? Heard of e wire?? Should ask real estate I expect.Heard they take there time in setting up as well.

Bugs and spiders, I've heard of some bug bomb??? Or do you think spraying is best? This is to put wife and kids minds at rest!

Is there much of a community get together? How have you found it with neighbours etc. Is it really north south divide here?

We arent rich and will need every thing!! Leaving it all behind as the cost of shipping stuff thats seen better days seems silly. Especially as containers are so much.

Sorry I could ask questions forever here, hope you've had a fantastic Xmas.

Landline (dont bother) will be telstra...if so try iiinet ? telstra also do internet and Optus. dont worry about spiders and crawlies, if your sensible you will be fine, just use the fly screens on your doors at all times and body mosquito spray. My experience is people keep themselves to their own groups ( i may be wrong).We not had much luck with neighbours but others have- pot luck...overall you will love it and will be fine, just give it time.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest KEITH&RACHEL

Hi gobby Jock!!

Sounds ok if it works, as your local can you tell me who you used.

Do you think its worth doing before we move in.

Sorry about the delay in utter chaos with house sale shipping stuff out and trying to organise furniture to be delivered before we get in!!

bound to forget something important.

Cheers Keith&Rachel

Hi gobby Jock!!

Sounds ok if it works, as your local can you tell me who you used.

Do you think its worth doing before we move in.

Sorry about the delay in utter chaos with house sale shipping stuff out and trying to organise furniture to be delivered before we get in!!

bound to forget something important.

Cheers Keith&Rachel

I will send you a pm