Jump to content

skilled Occupation Schedule?


Recommended Posts

Mechanical engineer is on SOL.


If your occupation is only on the CSOL you need state nomination 190/489 or employer sponsorship 186 to be eligible for a visa, but if your occupation is also on the SOL you can apply also for skilled independent 189 visa or 489 family sponsorship.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...