Our container is on its way

<Dan>

Well as you know our container arrived today.

Doree Bonner arrived yesterday and packed up most of the small things and worked hard all the time they were here. This morning they arrived a little late, due to tractors... and packed everything else. The container arrived at 12:40, so a little early which was fine. It was booked till 4pm but by 3:30 the driver (non DB) was getting very impatient which doesn't help as I could see the DB guys were getting more stressed.Our container finally left at 4:40 on its way to Felixstowe for its Saturday shipping.

Its amazing what you can do now, our boat is Estelle Maersk.The most stressful part on my part was having to see the guys man handle my £8,000 Snap On tool box out of the van I brought it home in and in to the container. I took plenty of pictures of this as I don't want it damaged.

Although I am a little concerned that it was only bubble wrapped, not crated like I was led to believe. But we will see what its like at the other end.