189 Skills Assessment - Engineers Australia

Nedc

Hi All,

I'm new to this forum but have been lurking and seeking out answers to various questions.

I've been gathering data for my skills assessment from Engineers Australia for a 189 application. With the exception of my current employer I have all my previous employment references, IELTS results and Uni cert /Transcript etc

As of 30th October, Engineers Australia went electronic! The forms are all online and they no longer require certified copies of documents but request colour scanned copies are uploaded which is great as it cuts out a step and saves me some cash.

However...

Do I still need to get them all certified for the EOI and visa application? or will the paperwork I get back from Engineers Australia suffice? Its a little unclear from the 189 checklist http://www.immi.gov.au/Visas/Pages/checklists/189.aspx

Anyone who's been through it that can advise?

Many Thanks

Ned

For everyone's information, this is the email response I received from EA:

Thank you for your email. Engineers Australia is still accepting all Migration Skills Assessment via post (hard-copy) up until the 30 November 2014. After the due cut-off date, all future applications must be done online via the MyPortal system. This means that your application will be accepted and processed

Thank you for your email. Engineers Australia is still accepting all Migration Skills Assessment via post (hard-copy) up until the 30 November 2014. After the due cut-off date, all future applications must be done online via the MyPortal system. This means that your application will be accepted and processed

Happy days

Hey, Thanks for the responses and making the further enquiries. Just submitted my assessment so fingers crossed - just a waiting game now!

Cheers

Ned