New couple southern suburbs 31 & 30 y.o

Hi there we have just made the move to Perth on a 457 after what seems like an age of planning and finally landed last week. We are currently staying with some friends in Success but are keen to get our own place in the Southern suburbs (near work) and branch out a bit. We are a (fairly!) young married couple - no kids - and are pretty sociable. Have enjoyed the cappuccino strip and little creatures in Freo and that kind of atmosphere and looking forward to getting to Margaret river sometime. Be nice to meet some other people who have gone through the same move and have been in our shoes.

• 1 month later...
Hi there we have just made the move to Perth on a 457 after what seems like an age of planning and finally landed last week. We are currently staying with some friends in Success but are keen to get our own place in the Southern suburbs (near work) and branch out a bit. We are a (fairly!) young married couple - no kids - and are pretty sociable. Have enjoyed the cappuccino strip and little creatures in Freo and that kind of atmosphere and looking forward to getting to Margaret river sometime. Be nice to meet some other people who have gone through the same move and have been in our shoes.

Hello - do you ever get over to the Gate for a beer or two?

Hello,

My partner and myself moved from Merseyside to Perth 10 months ago. We both have good jobsi over here and love the Perth lifestyle. My lovely girlfriend is 27 and a hairdresser and I am 30 with a good office job in the city.

We have got good friends over here but we too would like to meet couples with the same interest as us. We love going the beach, kayaking, walking, camping, basically love anything to do with the outdoors. I love a good game of golf but have found it hard to meet people who have the same interest. It would be nice to catch for a drink/meal sometime! Look forward to hearing from you.

• 1 month later...

Hi guys hope all is well.. Would love to meet up with you one weekend.. We tend to visit the city or Freo a lot of the time so if you ever fancy meeting for a drink let us know.. We have 2 young boys too 8 and 3.. We're always up for meeting new friends.. Message me if interested