Holiday in Rockingham

Guest gorts

Guest gorts

Hello All,

My wife and myself will be holidaying in the Rockingham area from 8th January 2011 for 20 days. We are looking for a holiday home for those dates. Does anyone have a home their willing to rent us or know of anybody who has a holiday home or of local renting agencies in the area. I can be contacted at the email address below if you would prefer not to post on here. Look forward to seeing some of you perhaps over a glass off something!! :smiloe:

Ian Gorton

iangorton[at]blueyonder[dot]co[dot]uk

there are various guests houses in Rockingham and SafetyBay now that were nt available before, also some caravan parks. its funny that this area has been a holiday destination for years, but its only been the last 5 or 6 years, that boarding houses have been built for short stay visitors.

Waikiki Beach Guest House and Pelicans Landing to name 2. But as I drove down Safety Bay road this week, I noticed a few signs on light poles pointing down a few streets, to *bed & board* places, so maybe you should also look those up too. Most of our Hotels have turned into taverns, so they don t have to supply rooms, just the grog and entertainment. cheers!:).