Eoi

pommi1

Hi ElaineMcf hopefully ill get a invitation next friday, fingers crossed. I spoke to immi this week and they said theirs a bit of back log at the moment, so maybe thats why. Are you doing it yourself or through a agent? Im doing mine myself it seems pretty straight forward. It seems a long time for you to waiting though and not sure if its because you are a family of 5. I had in my head maybe 4-5 months once i get a invitation but who knows. Also I'm applying for mine within Australia so I'm not sure if that helps to. Ill keep you posted if i get invited next friday

Does anyone know how the selection process works for EOI and Invitation? I put mine in on the 4th and hoping to get invited on the 18th dec. I know it goes on the points system but is it just a waiting game if you have 60 points? or does it go on what occupation you are. I'm going in as a Sheet Metal Worker and theres only been 1 thats been put in out of the quota. Any help would be appreciated.

Does anyone know how the selection process works for EOI and Invitation? I put mine in on the 4th and hoping to get invited on the 18th dec. I know it goes on the points system but is it just a waiting game if you have 60 points? or does it go on what occupation you are. I'm going in as a Sheet Metal Worker and theres only been 1 thats been put in out of the quota. Any help would be appreciated.

I think once the 60 pointers are allocated it's on a first come first serve basis. I think you will get an invite this coming round but if not will definitely get one in the first round for January x

Excellent thank you. But I've just received this from skill select and not sure what is is as nothing has changed.

Your EOI may have changed in eligibility or points score. This could be due to reaching an age milestone, or due tochanges the regulations for a subclass you have expressed interest in

Excellent thank you. But I've just received this from skill select and not sure what is is as nothing has changed.

Your EOI may have changed in eligibility or points score. This could be due to reaching an age milestone, or due tochanges the regulations for a subclass you have expressed interest in

Have you logged in and checked if your points score has changed for some reason? I had this message on my birthday as I turned 33 so dropped 5 points x

Hey Takeme2Oz just checked my points and they dropped 5 points on my years of experience working, I've got 10 yrs so i get the 15 points. When i submitted my EOI at had 60 points so not sure whats happened. I've just updated my Eoi and again i have 60 points. Now ill miss the invitation on the 18th.

Hey Takeme2Oz just checked my points and they dropped 5 points on my years of experience working, I've got 10 yrs so i get the 15 points. When i submitted my EOI at had 60 points so not sure whats happened. I've just updated my Eoi and again i have 60 points. Now ill miss the invitation on the 18th.

Yep the timer resets every time there's a change in your EOI :-(

Might be worth investigating why your points changed??