Zebbedy

Where mid 20's lads should head?

Hi,

Just after a bit of advice.  My two lads are coming over in a couple of weeks for what will be their first visit to Perth.

I'm going to take them to the usual tourist places but I also want them to get a feel of what Perth nightlife is like.  They aren't going to want dad cramping their style so just wondered where I should send a couple of single lads in their mid 20's.

Ideally somewhere relatively safe as they won't know their way around 😊.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Hi, 

As much as I love the scenary in Perth I found it was too quiet in midweek when I visited, It comes alive at the weekend I thought. . . May I recommend The Globe bar which was lively on the Saturday night

The Avairy was worth a visit but ques to get in on Saturday nights and only serve schooners

I enjoyed the Lucky Shag for beers by the river to start the weekend.

A visit to Mister Walker restaurant South Perth always worth a visit overlooking the swan river (can catch a boat to it from elizabeth quay)

I would also suggest a train journey down to Freo aswell if they are in a bit of a rut with it being quiet in Perth. Seems alot more going on with pubs/bars in walking distance of each other

Ronnie Nights always lively Fridays/Saturdays, The Ball & Chain, Norfolk hotel and The Local plus its got great beaches

Also depending what music they like tell him to follow TRST on instagram/facebook its my friends house music/jazz brand that he started. Normally plays at the FREO Social or si paradiso in Perth at the weekend.

Without knowing whereabouts you live it’s just going to be the usual suspects -Northbridge /City /Leederville or Freo 

North of river they could try mullaloo hotel then if want to move on quick taxi to Hillary’s.