Asbestos jobs in WA

Joe Milo

Hello

I’m wondering if anyone knows of any Asbestos recruitment agencies based in WA? I’m an asbestos Surveyor in the UK and I’m looking to enquire about a job over in Perth. 

To give you a bit of a background on my situation.. I have already used my Working holiday visa, so I’d have to go down the skilled visa route. I hold a P402 certificate in asbestos sampling and surveying and currently have 18 months experience working for a company in the UK. I have a family with 2 young children and we are hoping to secure a move by the end of 2025.

If anyone has any contacts, advice or useful knowledge it would be greatly appreciated. 

Cheers,

Joe

The first issue is you would need to check if the occupation is on one of the skilled lists. As even for even company sponsored visas it has to be. Then, you would need to look at the current requirement for experience. I think it is three years qualified.

But be aware, company sponsored visas are usually just temporary for a maximum of 4 years. 

If it is on the skilled lists, then you may be eligible for a permanent visa via skilled migration 

• 1 year later...
On 12/02/2023 at 13:41, Joe Milo said:

Hello

I’m wondering if anyone knows of any Asbestos recruitment agencies based in WA? I’m an asbestos Surveyor in the UK and I’m looking to enquire about a job over in Perth. 

To give you a bit of a background on my situation.. I have already used my Working holiday visa, so I’d have to go down the skilled visa route. I hold a P402 certificate in asbestos sampling and surveying and currently have 18 months experience working for a company in the UK. I have a family with 2 young children and we are hoping to secure a move by the end of 2025.

If anyone has any contacts, advice or useful knowledge it would be greatly appreciated. 

Cheers,

Joe

It's great to hear you're considering a move to Perth for work. While I don't have specific contacts for asbestos recruitment agencies in WA, I suggest checking out online job portals like Seek or Indeed, where you can search for asbestos-related jobs in Perth. Additionally, reaching out to recruitment agencies specializing in construction, environmental health, or occupational health and safety might also yield some leads. With your P402 certificate and experience, you should be well-positioned for opportunities in the field.