what to do

mark.w

having waited since nov 2008 since our visa was lodged we finally have a case officer.I am aheating engineer and have passed the vettasses in plumbing.The problem is because of the exchange rate it is not possible to sell our house so renting is the only option.Having checked out many rentals[all unfurnished] it seems there is nothing under $350 a week.Are there any other options out there.Ihave also found out that gas fitting is thin on the ground in Perth and it can be difficalt to get a start.Has anyone had problems finding work either pumbing or gas fitting.We still intend to make the move but it looks like its not going to be easy.:arghh:

Guest marvin

HI mark its a long winded prosscess we have just done are meds i know where your at mate frustrating or what . IF you look on old threads some 1was talking about plumbing and stuff and how they had to do a plumbing test so they could get a plumbing licence i think he went on to do plumbing and air con

Guest marvin

NO mate im a brickie but my brothers mate has been over there for 6 months and hes a plumber ill ask my brother to get hold of him and get his email or contact number for you so maybe he could shed some light on it for you