Hi I am new to this!!

Guest Misty

Guest Misty

Hi My name is Tayla,

This is my first thread:jiggy:,

Just wondering if anyone out there is in the same boat as me,

We are moving over to Perth in November NOR!

I am 11 but will be 12 when we move over, I have a sister called Meah and she

will be 9 when we move!

Is there anyone of the same age and have moved would love to hear from anyone thanks

Tayla:smile::skeptical:

Guest scottishkiwi

Hi Tayla,

we are moving to Perth in June. I have an 11 year old daughter who will be 12 in August. She is very shy and nervous about moving and would love to know that there are other children the same age as her and who feel the same way. I will let her know that I read your post and maybe you could keep in touch. I think we will be SOR but that's OK, I'm sure it's not too far away for a visit now and again.

Guest joncaz

Hi Tayla, my name is Emily and I am 10 but will be 11 in July, I have a brother Harry who is 8 but will be 9 in July too. We are going to be moving over to Perth NOR in January so it would be nice to maybe meet up or just keep in touch.

Guest Misty

hi hope your daughter will be fine what's her name?

love to speak to her x

tell her not to worry

when are you going out to ozzy?

Im on facebook she if she can message me x

Guest Misty

Hello my name is Meah and I am 8yrs old

Is anyone going/gone to Perth NOR. that is the same age as me

I will be 9yrs of age when I move.

:tongue:

Thank you looking forward to any replies

Meah x :goofy:

Guest Jarvisclan

hi my name is jacob

i am nine years old and we hope our visa will be granted in may and then we will be leaving the west midlands behind to start a new life in perth!

can't wait to come back to kings park see ya there

• 1 month later...
Guest bakercrew
Hello my name is Meah and I am 8yrs old

Is anyone going/gone to Perth NOR. that is the same age as me

I will be 9yrs of age when I move.

:tongue:

Thank you looking forward to any replies

Meah x :goofy:

Hi my daughter is also 8 and will be 9 in Mar 2012. We are moving to perth in Dec 2011, not sure what area yet. I am sure she would like to chat to you. :jiggy:

Guest Cheerios1912

Hi Tayla

We will maybe be moving to Perth in October 2011, i am 11 years old just now but will turn 12 in December, my name is Kate Stewart and i live in Scotland for now i also have a little sister called eve who is 8 but will turn 9 in May 2012.

From Kate

:wubclub:Hello ,

I'm Millie im 11 years old and will be moving to Perth March 2012 :jiggy:.

I' m going to be having my 12 birthday( 29th March ) in Australia which is going to be so exciting .

Would love to chat to people about the move to Australia .

(I am on mums account at the moment but i will open a new account for myself tomorrow )

Mum will pass on any mesages to me

Thanks Millie x

Guest Guest4182
:wubclub:Hello ,

I'm Millie im 11 years old and will be moving to Perth March 2012 :jiggy:.

I' m going to be having my 12 birthday( 29th March ) in Australia which is going to be so exciting .

Would love to chat to people about the move to Australia .

(I am on mums account at the moment but i will open a new account for myself tomorrow )

Mum will pass on any mesages to me

Thanks Millie x

Hello Millie, my daughter Amy was the same age as you when she came out here to Australia. She was very scared at first and was sad to be leaving all her High School friends. We were very worried that she wouldnt like it here. But after a very short time, Amy made lots of new friends, loves her school and really enjoys living here in sunny Australia. she has much more freedom, and feels safer and more relaxed about school and life generally. I think if you asked her where she would rather live now, she would say here, which is great news for us as her parents. Our other daughter Phoebe is 8 nearly 9 and she also loves being here and has made some lovely new friends. The girls love summer swimming in the pool or spending time on the beach, and they love to go to the movies, ice skating and rollar blading....Everything is available here for you to enjoy and much more things to do outside, rather than being stuck inside all the time. I think you will love living here Millie and I am sure you will make lots of new friends, who will no doubt ask you lots of questions about England and they will love your accent too....Lots of luck to you all!:smile::rolleyes:

Guest Milliemoo
Hello Millie, my daughter Amy was the same age as you when she came out here to Australia. She was very scared at first and was sad to be leaving all her High School friends. We were very worried that she wouldnt like it here. But after a very short time, Amy made lots of new friends, loves her school and really enjoys living here in sunny Australia. she has much more freedom, and feels safer and more relaxed about school and life generally. I think if you asked her where she would rather live now, she would say here, which is great news for us as her parents. Our other daughter Phoebe is 8 nearly 9 and she also loves being here and has made some lovely new friends. The girls love summer swimming in the pool or spending time on the beach, and they love to go to the movies, ice skating and rollar blading....Everything is available here for you to enjoy and much more things to do outside, rather than being stuck inside all the time. I think you will love living here Millie and I am sure you will make lots of new friends, who will no doubt ask you lots of questions about England and they will love your accent too....Lots of luck to you all!:smile::rolleyes:

Thank you for the wonderful message English Rose:wubclub:

I can't wait to go to OZ.

It was nice to hear that your daughters have fitted in so well I hope I do aswell.

Milliemoo:jiggy:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest bakercrew

Thanks for your report. My daughter Jasmin is also 8 and nearly 9. We are hoping to come out in Nov. Jasmin loves her ballet classes here and swimming, she also roller blades so cant wait to try out in the sunshine instead of little goes when the sun does shine here. What part of Perth are you?

Thanks Helen

• 2 weeks later...
Guest hunkamunka

hi tayla

hi im moving to secret harbour in october im 12 but will be 13 in september what area are you moving to and what are your interests?

bye for now sydney