Got a Job

Guest Daz0901

Guest Daz0901

Good News Everyone

My wife has got a nursing job in Perth pending 475 permanent Visa and nurse registration.

Soooo excited can't wait and it looks like we will be moving to sunny Perth end of this year start of next. So looking forward to this as it is a big dream of ours.:jiggy:

Guest Gilly

So Pleased for you. I was just wondering how you went about job application etc, and where you have the job. Hope you dont mind me asking its just that I am a nurse and really want a job set up before we (me and hubby) go.

Once again many congrats, bet you cant wait.

Guest Daz0901

We done some searching on the net looking at different health providers. We then sent cv's to them. One of them got in touch to say that they were holding interviews for one of their hospitals. My wife then got an interview and managed to get a job through it. There are a few providers. We typed on the net private health providers in Perth and went from there.

• 5 weeks later...
Guest Matt3Kingston
Good News Everyone

My wife has got a nursing job in Perth pending 475 permanent Visa and nurse registration.

Soooo excited can't wait and it looks like we will be moving to sunny Perth end of this year start of next. So looking forward to this as it is a big dream of ours.:jiggy:

Congratulations..

So how did you applied for this job?