first time on here any advice?

Guest hunkamunka

Guest hunkamunka

Hi everyone

Im sydney im 12 and will be 13 in september we are moving to secret harbour in october and I go horse riding I have a dog called mabel.

Is anyone else going through this or has gone through this? :jiggy:

Looking forward to any helpful advice

bye for now sydney

Guest Anouska

Hello Sydney,

You will be fine, there are lots of young people going through what you are about to experience.

Love Anouska xxx

P.s you will have me by your side!!!

Guest MinkyCat

Hi Sydney, you will have a fatastic time, my best friend has a daughter your age and she went 2 years ago. She has joined lots of different clubs & is part of a surf squad at weekends, when I speak with her she says Western Australia is "perfect". I am heading over in August with my 3 little girls (7, 5 & 20mths) so will let you know how they find it. I tell my girls that so long as the 5 of us are together we will be fine & you will be to!

• 1 month later...
Guest The Newlands

hey im Scott and im 13 does anyone know information about what it takes to get your dog over to Australia Perth like how long he has to stay in kennels and how much it costs and stuff like that.

thanks Scott.

Guest scott
Hi everyone

Im sydney im 12 and will be 13 in september we are moving to secret harbour in october and I go horse riding I have a dog called mabel.

Is anyone else going through this or has gone through this? :jiggy:

Looking forward to any helpful advice

bye for now sydney

Hi

Im moving in January and would love to keep in touch so you can tell me all about your move. Have you been to Secret Harbour before? which school will you be going too?

Guest hunkamunka

hi Scott,

I havent been to australia before but did live in New Zealand for 1 year, I'm soo excited and I dont know what school I am going to we have looked on the net at a few, my mum has applied for one "I think " I liked them all!!

Hope it's going well with you good luck :)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest scott

Hi hunkamunka well you will love it when you get to Australia for the first time it is amazing I went for Christmas last year to two rocks in the outback in Perth, where are you going in Perth and what school, I wont to know about what school because I wont to know a few names of different schools so I can look what they are like and we are either going secret harbour or joondalup, I can't wait till we go either and we was going to go in January or February time but we still might be going then but my mum might be going in October on her own to have a look and she will be going to have and interview with a few different jobs but I think my mum wants to be an estate agent or recruitment directer something like that anyway and me and my dad go over in November so my mum will of had a look around and my mum will of got some information and money for when we get there but after me and my dad have been over there for a bit my dad will be going back to England and sort the house out but the good thing was that we sold our house and now are renting so we don't have to worry about selling the house so its all good.

I would like to keep in touch with you hunkamunka

good luck xxxxx

Guest scott

Hi Anouska we might be going to live in secret harbour or joondalup not quite shore yet and our dog will be staying in England for 3 to 4 months with my sister who is 19 while we are in Australia because we need to settle down before he comes over to oz because we are renting out for three months and we have got a house already which we are renting out and the house which we are renting out for 3 months is quiet nice to be honest, we was going to move to oz is January or February and we still might be but we have changed plans and my mum will be going on her own in October and me and my dad will be coming over in November but after me and my dad have been there for a month or so my dad will be going back to England on his own to sort the house out but we don't have to worry about selling the house because we sold the house and then rented a house out so it is all good

hope your plans go well.

good luck

would like to keep in touch xxxx

from Scott

Guest hunkamunka

hi scott

thank you for replying to my messege my house has a for sale sign outside now im quite exited but im going to miss my friends and family im going to perth secret harbour and I dont know what school ether kolbe or another school :smile: and I would love to keep in touch too

thank you and good luck xxx

Guest scott

Hi hunkamunka

How old are you and where did you live in England and your welcome for your reply, keep me updated with your move and I will keep you up dated with our move.

from Scott xxx

Hi sydney you will meet lots of new friends I hope you meet some people who will be caring to you when you first get to there school. I've been through the same situation all you need to do is be calm and be very kind and that's what they should do back. I had someone look after me for a day when I was new. Take care x Have a safe journey.