Construction jobs

Andyrob

Hey all. Looking for a wee bit of help if anyone can - I'm in Perth looking for work - I'm a construction manager back in the uk, but would consider anything from supervisor level upwards to get my foot in the door.

Anyone been through similar thing and know of WA construction companies who take employees on a 457 (I'm only looking for the visa sponsorship - not relocation package!!)

All help is hugely appreciated!

Andy

Hey all. Looking for a wee bit of help if anyone can - I'm in Perth looking for work - I'm a construction manager back in the uk, but would consider anything from supervisor level upwards to get my foot in the door.

Anyone been through similar thing and know of WA construction companies who take employees on a 457 (I'm only looking for the visa sponsorship - not relocation package!!)

All help is hugely appreciated!

Andy

I am in the same business. If you can avoid 457 I would recommend you do, try state sponsorship (our route in- the criteria are very stringent), or skilled independent.

Guest kellys

457 isnt so bad if you get a good company that pay the going rate.

I worked for Leightons, Macdow and Laing Orourke and would recommend Macdow and Leightons to anyone. Contact the HR departments of these companies and they will advise what if any opportunities they have.