Family Day Care?

Guest scarby

Guest scarby

Hi, Not sure if I have posted this in the right place so apologies if not! We are moving to Perth in September, I am a childminder in the U.K at the moment and am hoping to continue to do this when we move, I was just wondering if there is much demand for family daycare in the Port Kennedy, Secret Harbour or Meadow Springs areas which is where we have been looking at rentals. Any info would be great.

Thanks

Celia

Hello scarby, ive popped your post in the jobs/ Careers section .. welcome to PP .. im not sure of the area's you mentioned, though where we live in Baldivis there seems quite a few home day carers .. one of the ones i looked into useing was these .

http://www.kidspot.com.au/parenting-directory/Childcare-&-Nannies+119/Bright-Futures-Family-Day-Care+28287/Perth.htm they have registered home carers all over .. long day care and before and after school ones as well .. all the best !

• 1 month later...
Guest vicstick

Hi just seen this post. We are just moving into secret harbour and are looking for flexible part time child care which we are struggling to find so there is certainly a need for it!