Info on the I.T. Sector

Hi,

I am writing on behalf my hubby,....

Hopefully we can get a company to sponsor him to make this whole process alot quicker and to have one of us have work lined up would be much better to know on leaving the UK however don’t know where to start - help!!

Can anyone in the I.T. field recommend an agency to contact that will RESPOND or do you know of any companies who are screaming out for people in I.T??

Any info would be very much appreciated folks, thanks :)

Hi, (from the OH)

Its the networking (wan/lan) and the voice field, i have been doing Cisco networks for several years and have also been doing CUCM (Cisco voice) for the past 3 years to.

I have my CCNA and i'm thinking of getting the CCNA Voice too though.

Are there a good amount of jobs in this field in Perth?

Thanks

Guest NeilEB
Are there a good amount of jobs in this field in Perth?

Thanks

Not sure who that question was directed at, but I'm in the UK still (still looking for a job), and it's not really my field - and in fact I have no idea what half of those acronyms mean, so I'm not the right person to ask.

Definitely get yourself on Seek and have a mosey around there - then contact agents on that list and ask them.

Good luck :-)

I'm in the IT sector. In the Cisco space you've got your systems integrators, AlphaWest, Dimension Data spring to mind, the telcos like Telstra & Optus have plenty of Cisco guys, and that's aside from Cisco themselves. Are you thinking in terms of operational 'hands on' stuff or more into systems architecture / sales / maintenance? If you want to drop me a PM with some details on what you're looking for I might well be able to dig up a contact for you - though if you're looking for sponsorship before you leave the UK you'd probably want to be CCIE.