Social drinks Fiday 2nd Sept

Guest kirt123

Guest kirt123

Hi fellow migrants, was reading site and noticed there has been some action as regards meet ups for drinks after work, so I was hoping to start a thread and get some of us down for a few drinks. It would be great to catch up with similar minded people whom we should have heaps in common with. So who's coming, say meet at the Moon & sixpence 6pm?, weather should be getting better so you should have another excuse if your not coming.

Rgds Kirt

Guest JustFaffing

I have suggested a night out that night separate to the forum so I think a few of us will be coming along. A few weeks ago Alex made us easy to spot by putting a carrot in a glass. Perhaps we should carry on the vegetable in a glass theme? May be an onion this time? :-)

Guest Steve&Deb

Hi Kirt, we have been here just over a week... dont know where The moon and sixpence is either!! would be good to meet up with some people and get to know our way around. We are in Yangebup. if you could let us know directions or road we may pop along to say hi.... thanks Steve and Debbie

Moon & Sixpence is right in the CBD and close to the stations etc. Seems to make it a convenient place to meet after work for those who work in/near the city.

JustFaffing and I will be wanting to head out for a beer this Friday. Not sure about the onion, I'm thinking celery this time.