This is killing me!

PerthPomToBe

22/07/2011 Application received - processing commenced

22/07/2011 Application fee received

04/08/2011 Application being processed further

Why cant they put a little more info on the site just to give me a little hope? It doesnt change! I feel like crying, wish we just knew what was going on! Nobody is replying to our emails! AAARRRGGGHHH!!:arghh:

As you can see, I am having a little bit of a meltdown today!

My OH is away working in Holland just now and I need some moral support! :sad:

Guest pabloadriang
22/07/2011 Application received - processing commenced

22/07/2011 Application fee received

04/08/2011 Application being processed further

Why cant they put a little more info on the site just to give me a little hope? It doesnt change! I feel like crying, wish we just knew what was going on! Nobody is replying to our emails! AAARRRGGGHHH!!:arghh:

As you can see, I am having a little bit of a meltdown today!

My OH is away working in Holland just now and I need some moral support! :sad:

Don`t Panic we`re in the same situation waiting the good news that you have a CO, now just wait. My agent told 2 couple weeks we are going to have some news so you`ll be fine. Patience!!What visa you`re applying? And where are going to settle? Good luck!!

Guest Anouska

Hi

That's nothing ours took 18 months in the twilight zone!!!! ( 2.5 years in all)

It was horrid not knowing if it was a yes or a no!!!

I understand completely, hopefully you will hear soon, I have herd that there are lots in your situation and they all seem to be going through fairly quickly ( compared to ours!!)

Good luck "the best things come to those that wait"!!

Anouska xx

Well I have went through a whole range of emotions today from being a bit stunned first thing, trying to take it all in. Then complete happiness and excitement through the afternoon. I felt a little sad for a little while aswell at the thought of leaving my family and friends and now I am back to being a little giddy. We have set a date for departure and it is on 27th Sep so I have got 5 weeks to sell everything in the house and get all our affairs in order!! I am now in the mood to get my sleeves rolled up and get on with the business of emigrating to the other side of the world!

:jiggy: