Testing our patience

Guest Tigger69

Guest Tigger69

Hubby had more bloods test done on Monday only to have another phone call today requesting more money for another test to be done :shocked:. Can't really tell you what they are testing for as I don't think they know themselves now. So how far would you go to try and get a visa? At what point do you say "enough is enough"! Getting to the stage that we wish we had never started:confused:.

Guest Anouska

Omg poor you

Mine wasn't that bad but they did surprise me on the day of our Medicals requesting that I had to have two more blood tests (£100),as I worked for the NHS when I asked what I was being tested for they said Hep B and Men C, I said I have a print out from my GP with me with all my vaccinations including Hep B and Men C they told me that doesn't count and that I still had to be tested for them!!!!! What a load of rubbish.

I would contact your case officer and ask what they are testing for? And explain to them ( a bit ott) that you are becoming very worried about your husbands health.

Good luck and try and hang in there.

All the best Anouska x

Guest Lucy G

Oh dear Tiggers sounds like you are having a nightmare at mo??

We still haven't had our Visa yet either - the delightful Health Centre have lost all of our medicals! All they have is mine & hubby's xray films and that's it! All kids under 11 so no record of them at all! They are speaking with the panel doctors that carried them out so god knows where we go from here!

Word of advice for anyone about to do meds.... don't go the postal/courier route if you can go e-health do it!

Hope you get things sorted soon Tigger you can't give up just yet you are soooo close!

Lucy x

Guest Tigger69

We went to London for ours, costing min. £50 every time we travel down. It is our panel doctor that keeps requesting as he wants to send as much info as possible to C/o. The most annoying bit, is the C/o has contacted our agent wanting to know what has happened to OH medical results as mine and the girls have been finalised.

Guest Tigger69

We went to London for ours, costing min. £50 every time we travel down. It is our panel doctor that keeps requesting as he wants to send as much info as possible to C/o. The most annoying bit, is the C/o has contacted our agent wanting to know what has happened to OH medical results as mine and the girls have been finalised. Had no problem with e-health received them the next day.

Keep going our CO kept asking for various things others had not been asked for. In our case we had to have another set of Police Checks done. I think it just depends which people you get and which ones decide to be picky. It is worth it in the end I promise you. It soon becomes a dim distant memory when you step out in the glorious WA sunshine :cool: