Meet up Thursday 15th September in the city 6pm

Guest rich1983

Guest rich1983

All

Seems to be a lot of people wanting to meet other new people so as the city is the most central place myself and my girlfriend will be having drinks in town with a couple of other friends from the forums from 6:00 on Thursday 15th September in the bar upstairs at the Greenhouse in the heart of the city 100 St Georges Street.

More the merrier. See below for link to bar.

http://www.greenhouseperth.com/

I'll have been in the city for almost a week by that point so I'll certainly be up for meeting some folk. I've not done something like this before, how do we recognise one another?

Guest rich1983

Generally it'll be obvious as people will be looking around to see whos arrived, or just ask around. My girlfriend has blonde hair and I've got light brown hair too.

Tell you what I'll wear something more distinctive on the day like a pink shirt or something.

Guest Amy Mimi Ross

Iv done it once before i looked for the people checking there phones and wandering. i went to a meet up on Friday where Phil took some celery! Didn'r work as well as the carrot the week before.

• 2 weeks later...