Furnished Rental Needed

Guest nathan

Guest nathan

I am looking for furnished rental property pretty much anywhere in Perth. If the right place casn be found it could be long term but right now i just need somewhere for a month.

Must be 3 bedroom minimum.

Nath

Hi Nathan

If your looking for just a month it may be worth trying www.stayz.com.au, we stayed in a property from here when we 1st arrived for 5 weeks. They are all furnished etc and will have the basics like pots/pans etc most of them. The one we stayed was a house with pool and bbq etc and a nice garden.

We used it as a base while we looked for long term rentals through www.realestate.com.au which I would say is more long term rentals on 3/6/12 month contracts with letting agents

We stayed SOR and it was about $1200 for the 5 weeks for a 2 bedroom that also had sofa bed in living areaf, there are lots on the site and you can refine search by bedrooms and all that. We contacted the owner and negotiated a cheaper price as we were staying the 5 weeks which they were more than happy to do.

Good luck!

:smile:

Guest nathan

Thanks for that I will have a look.

I take it that price was per week?

As you say this is really just a base till we can rent something longer term.

Nath

I have a brand new house, fully furnished with quality furniture (leather lounge etc.

The home has 4 bedrooms, but only two have queen size beds, the third is decked as an office ant the fourth as a home theater.

There is also a lounge, dining room, large decked al-fresco area.

It is in Spearwood, close to shopping centre, bus stop, beach and freeway.

It is in a complex of 4 with security sliding gate and double lock up garage.

It will be available in 7 to 10 days, but only for long term rental (min 6 months) and I am looking for around $600/week.

I will post pictures in a couple of days.

Keep smiling

Stefano