Employees Wanted

deanhewitt

Hi all,

after a busy week of meetings I am looking to recruit 3 accountants for one of the big players in the CBD, diesel fitters/mechanics and also if anyone has a commercial driving licence whether an LR or above please let me know as I have plenty of vacancies coming up in the very near future.

If anyone has their own LR or large van and is looking for contract work working for a large courier firm then let me know as I have immediate positions.

Guest boyllba

We arrive 12th feb and will be staying in clarkson till 31 march. my hubby is an lv mechanic to trade working at service manager level but fully expecting to go back on the tools and with a keen interest in using his skills in the mining or oil industries. Please let me know if you have anything suitable coming your way as he is also prepared to be a labourer in mining/oil just to get a foot in the door,

regards

Lorraine.

P.S. I'm in branch/retail banking with years of customer service experience and looking to work also

We arrive 12th feb and will be staying in clarkson till 31 march. my hubby is an lv mechanic to trade working at service manager level but fully expecting to go back on the tools and with a keen interest in using his skills in the mining or oil industries. Please let me know if you have anything suitable coming your way as he is also prepared to be a labourer in mining/oil just to get a foot in the door,

regards

Lorraine.

P.S. I'm in branch/retail banking with years of customer service experience and looking to work also

Hi there,

I am not sure if your partner emailed his cv to me. I have a number of diesel mechanic vacancies to fill and have already spoken to one of my large clients who may be interested. I am with the client on Thursday this week to get a better understanding of the vacancies.

I know that they vacancies are based up at the mines and it will be a living role not a FIFO. The positions in the mining areas are a lot more money, some times double what they are in the Perth metro area but the pay off is that you are living away from the city of Perth.

With regards to your banking needs I am happy to speak to my business banking senior partners to see if they have anything for you if you send me your resume.

you can email it to me on dean.hewitt@dhappointments.com.au

If I can be of any further assistance please let me know.

Guest boyllba

thanks for your reply, he hasn't sent you his c.v. we will do that. regards the mining jobs it would have to be fifo and regards myself any feedback regards banking jobs would be appreciated.

regards

Lorraine

Guest steened

Hi Just seen this thread, I am a CIMA qualified Management Accountant recently moved to Perth and looking for work.

Not sure what sort of roles you have available but would be interested if you have something suitable,

thanks

Frances