3 or 4 Bedroom Property Needed in Perth

Guest bobballa

Guest bobballa

Hello,

We are a family of 5 and are coming to Perth from Aug 19th to Oct 27th and are looking for accommodation. The accomodation must be furnished as we are just on holiday and must have at least 3 bedrooms. if you have anything available please can you contact me with some images of the property and ideally give me some more details such as prices for this time and availability.

Areas preferred are: Duncraig, Sorrento, Carine, North Beach, City Centre, Penbury areas. We will consider other areas though but will not look at the areas up by Junaloop as these are too far away from our friends who we are visiting.

Can anyone help or make a any recommendations Thanks very much for your time

Robin

Name: robin hunt

Email: rhunt@cqrc.co.uk

Telephone: 00441179232469

Group size: Adults: 2 Children: 3

Requesting availability: arriving on 19 Aug 2008 and leaving on 27 Oct 2008

• 4 weeks later...

I don't know if you've managed to find anywhere yet, but we have just got a rental property in Rockingham that will be available for your dates. We are currently refurbishing it, but have a look http://www.ozhouserental.com/ and let us know if we can help you. Rockingham may be too far out for you, but we are right near the train station.

Good luck in finding somewhere

Tracey and John