We've booked our tickets!!! Arrive in Perth 4th May!!!!!

Guest Ally

:ssign19:The tickets are booked!!! Three weeks tomorrow until we jet off.....I really can't wait to get back down under!! Only sad thing is that my hubbie and eldest son will be coming back to the UK for a short time, but myself, younger son and daughter are staying in OZ!! Staying in Mandurah until the guys come back on their one way tickets!!! :biggrin:

Sooooooo excited!!!! Ally xx

I know, it's crazy fast!!! Soo much to do, peeps to see!! We were going to fly with Emirates as we did last time and they were great, but this time my hubby found a better deal with Qantas which is fab!! Happy travels for you too!! :jiggy:

We're flying Glasgow to London Heathrow to Hong Kong to Perth. It's a great feeling when the tickets are booked, just a pity it was only 3 one way tickets as my hubby and eldest son are coming back for a wee while to tie up loose ends etc!! But hey ho, it'll be worth it!! Maybe we could meet for a coffee or something when you get to Perth?

Good luck :jiggy:xx

Guest Little Miss Sunshine

Congratulations Ally! That is sooo exciting! We tried to book our flights the other night but we were using my OH's mums credit card to book on and we were unable to book because she wasnt travelling with us :o( Weve got to apply for our own credit card now so we can book flights, always good for emergencies too!

Guest Little Miss Sunshine

Congratulations piccolo, hope all goes well for you!:smile: Im hoping to try and book our flights again in the next few days.

wow....3 weeks that's fast! We booked our flights yesterday...flying on may 23rd via Dubai with Emirates. SOOOOO much to do, pack whole house up etc...ugh the hard part!! Happy travels!

• 1 month later...

Hi Ally,

Hows things down under?

I arrived on Mon of this week! Are you all settle in then and the kids?

We are on the house hunt just now, looking north so hubby can jump on train straight into work in the city centre.

Would be happy to meet up tho, I'm not working just now so any time throughout the week I'm free.

Let me know if you fancy meeting/what day is best and we can decide what to do and see if anyone else would like to meet to.

Speak soon,

Jenna