Arriving in Carine mid June

Guest angelachill

Guest angelachill

Hello

Quick introduction, my name is Angela I am a married mum of 4, 3 tweenagers and a baby of well nearly 2 so not so much of a baby these days.

We are moving from the Wirral near Liverpool, are pretty down to earth people who would love to meet up with other families or single guys and gals.

I shall be working full time so weekends suit us best although I realise that won't work for everyone.

Hope to speak soon

Angela

Guest Shelly23
Hello

Quick introduction, my name is Angela I am a married mum of 4, 3 tweenagers and a baby of well nearly 2 so not so much of a baby these days.

We are moving from the Wirral near Liverpool, are pretty down to earth people who would love to meet up with other families or single guys and gals.

I shall be working full time so weekends suit us best although I realise that won't work for everyone.

Hope to speak soon

Angela

Hi Angela,

Were in Ellesmere Port so not far from you, were hopefully going Sept/Oct. We only have 1 10yr old daughter, does that make her a tween, not sure. you must be in the thick of it now with packing and organising. Have you been on a reccie. We lived there in 2008, and loved it. Good luck with your move. Shelly:smile:

Hello

Hope to speak soon

Angela

Hi Angela

We just arrived and live in Carine aswell. I work Monday to Thursday so give me a shout when you get there :)

Suzanne

Guest angelachill

Hi Shelley and Suzanne,

Thanks for replying.

We haven't been to Perth, everyone keeps trying to talk us into Sydney but I can't face it somehow, we might end up there for hubby's job but I want to give Perth 6 months at least.

We might even end up with him in Sydney and me in Perth to begin with but hey ho, it'll all work out in the end.

How are you finding Carine, it's been recommended by lots of people for good schools so hope that's true.

Speak soon

Angela

Hi we moved to Carine 2 weeks ago from Glasgow.

My son is at Carine SHS. I went to see 3 schools when I came and loved Carine.

The area is perfect. I would love to meet up with other mums. I have a 13 year old son.

Please PM me your numbers and we could meet up for a coffee and a wee chat.

Amanda

Hi Angela and Amanda

Carine is such a lovely suburb we love it here. Perth is much better than Sydney IMHO - but I am biased because I LOVE IT here :). Amanda my daughter is in Carine SHS aswell. I will send you a PM.

Angela let us know when you arrive :)

Suzanne

• 2 weeks later...
Guest angelachill

So we fly on Monday all being well, we have two weeks accommodation and then we need to find a house to rent for about $800 a week, hopefully that will be easy enough looking at domain.com.au

Any tips to make the first weeks less stressful would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Hi Angela

Good luck with the trip down under!! You will get a house in Carine for $800 that wont be a problem. Also checkouts www.realestate.com.au and www.reiwa.com.au they have a much broader selection than domain as far as I remember! I dont know if I can give you any advise on the first couple of weeks just enjoy it and treat it as a holiday as much as you can. Where are you staying when you arrive? Anyway look me up when you get here would be happy to meet up with you :)

Guest angiemalc

Hi All!

We live in Duncraig so will practically be neighbours! We have been here since September - would be great to meet people who live locally! If you are having a meet up please count me in :)

angie