Swimming lessons.....

Guest Duchess

Guest Duchess

Hi,

Could anybody reccommened a good place for swimming lessons around Joondalup area/ suburbs please?

I'm looking to get my 4 year old lessons asap when we get there (4 months) to help her settle.

Thanks

C x

Guest Legal Angel

Arena Joondalup - the learn to swim programme. The pools are closed at the moment from 5 July to September for renovations but they are excellent

Guest Kalinka

Sorry, can I just expand this topic a little bit. Could somebody please help me with names of good clubs for swimming training, rather than learming to swim? My eldest (who is 9) is a competitive swimmer already here in the UK. Is there a good swimming club/school in Perth/Joondalup she can join to continue with her swimming progression? Thanks in advance.

Sorry, can I just expand this topic a little bit. Could somebody please help me with names of good clubs for swimming training, rather than learming to swim? My eldest (who is 9) is a competitive swimmer already here in the UK. Is there a good swimming club/school in Perth/Joondalup she can join to continue with her swimming progression? Thanks in advance.

Joondalup Arena have squads as do Craigie.

Guest ozindublin

Another question! do all primary schools having swimming lessons during school hours? or after? or anything? When I was a wee one, it was all done during school hours, once a week... so I'm kinda hoping that still happens! (sorry for robbing)

Another question! do all primary schools having swimming lessons during school hours? or after? or anything? When I was a wee one, it was all done during school hours, once a week... so I'm kinda hoping that still happens! (sorry for robbing)

State Primary schools have 2 weeks of swimming lessons once a year. They go every day for 2 weeks and usually costs about $35 including the cost of transporting them there.