Does anyone want to share short term to save money, from August???

Hi

Does anyone want to share a short term rental from approx August the 10th. We are in our thirties and need a base for a month whilst we try to find our long term let. We are looking for a rental NOR and just wondered if anyonecelse in our position wanted to keep costs down.

Let me know asap

Jo

• 3 weeks later...
Guest susieq2010

Hi

I would be interested in sharing short tern accom if you are still interested, but won't be over until mid September? Not sure if our dates will fit in with yours though.

Hi Susie we hope to be in our long term rental by then as we go next monday (eek!) I found cheapish short term rental for 6 weeks in lynwood (SOR), for $50 a night in a granny flat. If you like I could send you the details...

hi jo

were sorted now thanks, got a 4 week rental in hilarys, but thanks anyway. we were starting to panic a bit as couldnt find anywhere, so took the first one available, good luck for next week, were booked to go over on 26th september, yikes.

Guest BronC
Hi Susie we hope to be in our long term rental by then as we go next monday (eek!) I found cheapish short term rental for 6 weeks in lynwood (SOR), for $50 a night in a granny flat. If you like I could send you the details...

Hi Jo

I have just joined the site and seen your post. I'm considering, but not sure yet, moving from Melbourne to Perth in November. If the owner of the granny flat is open to your sharing their details, I'd be interested in them please.

What area have you got your long term rental in? Good luck with settling in.

B

Hi Jo

I have just joined the site and seen your post. I'm considering, but not sure yet, moving from Melbourne to Perth in November. If the owner of the granny flat is open to your sharing their details, I'd be interested in them please.

What area have you got your long term rental in? Good luck with settling in.

B

Hi BronC

This is the email for the granny flat: poster.1001688306.EJ6G4@users.gumtree.com.au We haven't decided on long term rental areas. Going to wait till we are there. The owner of the granny flat is called Duhee and has been great to deal with so far!!

Jo