Looks like we are moving to Perth in a few months

Guest IzzyLouise

Guest IzzyLouise

Hiya

Im 12 and I am probably moving to Perth soon.

Is there anyone already living in Perth or moving there soon and can tell me what its like for kids my age and what schools are like?:)

Izzy:smile:

Hi Izzy, we are moving to Perth in September maybe October and I have a 12 year old daughter called Amy. Sorry I can't answer your questions about schools etc as we have never been to Perth before. We have only visited the east coast, we love Sydney and I have a picture of Amy similar to your avatar.

Guest IzzyLouise

Hiya, thanks for the reply.

your're not far from where we live, we live in Sheffield. Were thinking of moving later this year but we are just waiting to do medicals and things.

Me and my mum went to see my Auntie, Uncle and cousins in December in Adelaide and went to Sydney on the way there:)

Do you know were abouts in Perth you will be living?

Izzy

Hi Izzy, we have family who live on the Central Coast which is just north of Sydney. We have visited there several times and last year I took Amy for the summer holidays. We have family who live in Adelaide too, they are in the UK at the moment and are visiting us this week. We have decided to move to Perth because there is more work for Amy's dad, he has now been offered a job there. We haven't decided whereabouts we are going to live, we are waiting till we arrive to have a look around. But at the moment we are looking at areas south of the river where the job is as far down as Mandurah. Are you excited about going? Amy is having a few wobbles at the moment because she has made new friends since moving up to secondary school. I will see if she would like to come on here and have a talk to you if you like.

Guest IzzyLouise

That would be great if she could talk to me, my mum is looking at schools for me at the moment.

I am all for going! I am so sick of not having a nice summer all the time!:( We are moving on the be half of my step dads job as my mums job isnt recognised anywere.

As soon as we are their she going to be looking for a job:)

Im really excited to go, meeting new friends and joining new clubs as there isnt alot in sheffield.

People say you will feel home sick so I am just thinking of it as a long holiday:).

Hey, its Amy!

I'm quite looking forward to moving to Australia,and meet some new friends but I've made loads since I moved to secondary school. My mum has been looking at schools but I already have a friend there called Ryan he went to my old school and he left to go to Australia in year6,so I'm excited if I see him; probably won't anyway! And I would think of moving to Australia as a long holiday as well because you can come and visit your family and friends back in England!

Guest IzzyLouise

Hiya Amy!

I think it will be exciting and we will have to keep in touch even if we dont end up living near eachother?

Did you enjoy adelaide? What places did you go to?

I'm looking forward to seeing my cousins more if we go:)

If you have facebook we could keep in touch through that?

Izzy<3