16 and moving to Perth NOR in September :)

Guest hayley487

Guest hayley487

Hi I'm Hayley :) My family is moving to Perth NOR in September 2012 and I was wondering if there were any boys/girls between the ages of 14 and 17 there already or moving there who would like to chat ? :) I'm 16 and have a younger sister who is 9 :)

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest hayley487
Hi hayley

we have just moved here on the 10 october i have a 16 year old daughter and 15 year old son and 7 year old, it would be nice to know how you have settled in as my daughter hates being here as she knows no one and just wants to

Thank you Joanne xx

Hi Joanne,

Where are ye living? We have been here 7 weeks tomorrow.. And have been in school 4 weeks. The first week an a half of school was a disaster. I hated it. I was drifting from group to group trying to find the right friends. And in the end I just went home every lunch. But one day a group of girls asked me to sit with them at lunch and I've been friends with them for the last few weeks and they are all lovely and welcoming.. And English haha. So they know what it's like. It is hard at the start but definitely worth hanging around with different groups to find your own. :) If your daughter or son ever want to meet up sometime, just get in touch :) Hayley xx

We will be living in Trigg and my son will go to carine high school my daughter will go to Tuart Hill collage, where abouts do you and your family live it would be great for them to meet uop with some one there ages.

speak soon Janne xx

QUOTE=hayley487;48657]Hi Joanne,

Where are ye living? We have been here 7 weeks tomorrow.. And have been in school 4 weeks. The first week an a half of school was a disaster. I hated it. I was drifting from group to group trying to find the right friends. And in the end I just went home every lunch. But one day a group of girls asked me to sit with them at lunch and I've been friends with them for the last few weeks and they are all lovely and welcoming.. And English haha. So they know what it's like. It is hard at the start but definitely worth hanging around with different groups to find your own. :) If your daughter or son ever want to meet up sometime, just get in touch :) Hayley xx

Guest Oliver Rogers

Hey there. sorry a bit late but hi my names Ollie and im 16. im starting wanneroo senior school in february and i living in sinagra . i reguarly go to perth city or joondalup alot so if you wanna meet up for lunch or stuff just gimme a chat :)

Guest hayley487
Hey there. sorry a bit late but hi my names Ollie and im 16. im starting wanneroo senior school in february and i living in sinagra . i reguarly go to perth city or joondalup alot so if you wanna meet up for lunch or stuff just gimme a chat :)

Hey :) I'm living in Mindarie. I saw your post about Twitter so I followed you.. I'll talk to you on that if you want? :)

we moved here in August and my son aged 16 is at Carine High and has made a few mates, he seems ok, although he has said that Australia is not home to him!!! He also said this when we moved in England a few years back!!! He's managed to get a job at the local KFC and joined a swim club, happy days!!! :)

Guest hayley487
we moved here in August and my son aged 16 is at Carine High and has made a few mates, he seems ok, although he has said that Australia is not home to him!!! He also said this when we moved in England a few years back!!! He's managed to get a job at the local KFC and joined a swim club, happy days!!! :)

That's good to hear :)

Hi I'm Hayley :) My family is moving to Perth NOR in September 2012 and I was wondering if there were any boys/girls between the ages of 14 and 17 there already or moving there who would like to chat ? :) I'm 16 and have a younger sister who is 9 :)

Hi Hayley I have two daughters 16 + 13 and a 9 yr old son. We are moving to Perth next year and will be living in Mindarie. We shall also be over for Christmas from December 7th for 5 weeks again staying in Mindarie. My eldest daughter Ellis is not looking forward to the whole idea of being in Perth but she may just after speaking with you. She's also on FB so please get in touch.

Rob :cool:

Hi Joanne

just wondering how your kids are settling in. We have a boy who is 14 and goes to Carine (just about to leave Yr 9) and 2 much younger ones (5 & 18mths). Our eldest took some time settling in (we have been here since May this year) but has got himself a job and joined the football club, oh sorry soccer! lol.

Notice your a Rossendale girl, we are from Rochdale/Oldham. Now living in Karrinyup

Sharon