Bit on the older side!

Eilo1

Hi

We are here in the northern suburbs, and we are a bit older than most people who post in fact we are grand parents, but hey we still enjoy a good time and would love to meet other mature couples for drinks, meals and a good old chat. We are here with our daughter, son in law and their four children, enjoying every minute but would love to meet up with other young in mind if not in body ha ha.

Anyone out there???

Edited by Eilo1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest janinerose56

:rolleyes:

Hi

We are here in the northern suburbs, and we are a bit older than most people who post in fact we are grand parents, but hey we still enjoy a good time and would love to meet other mature couples for drinks, meals and a good old chat. We are here with our daughter, son in law and their four children, enjoying every minute but would love to meet up with other young in mind if not in body ha ha.

Anyone out there???

Guest janinerose56

hello sent message yesterday not sure if it went new to this site . our kids all grown up and have 4 grandchildren ,and we enjoy our time with them like yourself, would be nice to meet other people with same interests, just because we are older haha does not mean we stay home. we still love to go out for meals ,drink, and yes have a good chinwag

hello sent message yesterday not sure if it went new to this site . our kids all grown up and have 4 grandchildren ,and we enjoy our time with them like yourself, would be nice to meet other people with same interests, just because we are older haha does not mean we stay home. we still love to go out for meals ,drink, and yes have a good chinwag

Hi there sorry didn't answer your message as have been in the UK for a few weeks Brrrrr that was cold and grey.... but back now. Well sounds like you guys are in a similar position to us, except that I also have elderly parents who we look after too, BUT, we do love to go out and have a good time, so where are you based, perhaps we could arrange somewhere to meet, like Mindarie for a drink.... anyway let me know. Thanks for replying and nice to hear from you.

Guest janinerose56

hey how are you replied to email you sent me came back , must be my end . our server playing up ,just got back from uk bet it was cold lol . fancy catching up arfter christmas, we live in tapping, chat soon, meet up for drink. have nice christmas, jan&gary

hey how are you replied to email you sent me came back , must be my end . our server playing up ,just got back from uk bet it was cold lol . fancy catching up arfter christmas, we live in tapping, chat soon, meet up for drink. have nice christmas, jan&gary

Hi Jan and Gary

Def meet up after xmas.... we are in Butler, so not that far from you.

Have a good Xmas, see you soon

Eileen and Rich.:biggrin:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest janinerose56

hey eileen going to give you my mobile and home number this site is driving me crazy or i am doing it wrong haha so give me a pm jan Gary

Edited by Mad Cow
Personal details

hey eileen going to give you my mobile and home number this site is driving me crazy or i am doing it wrong haha jan gary

Woo Hoo will defo send a text soon, bit busy at mo, cos My Dad has his 90th Birthday Friday.... but will be in touch shortly....

See ya Eileen

Edited by Mad Cow

hey at long last you got it haha got my grandkids for a few days maybe catch up next weekend enjoy your dad birthday

Hi guys my hubby and I are nan and grandpa to 7 now! !! but we are out here with out ours and I miss them like mad. I would love to meet up with ppl for coffee / wine lol or and chat! !! I live in the Perth hill if any one over this way

Hi Scoon101, we are in the northern suburbs but we go to Kalamunda market every month for a scout round the stalls and then a meal and a few bevvies before we get the bus and train back (don't drive cos of the few bevvies lol), we will probably be there again first Saturday in Feb, if you fancy a wine/coffee chat, regards Eileen and Rich

Hi Scoon101, we are in the northern suburbs but we go to Kalamunda market every month for a scout round the stalls and then a meal and a few bevvies before we get the bus and train back (don't drive cos of the few bevvies lol), we will probably be there again first Saturday in Feb, if you fancy a wine/coffee chat, regards Eileen and Rich

That sounds great just let us know where and what time? ?? We will be looking forward to it

Jane and Matt

Jan and Gary that sounds like a plan so that would be 2nd Feb..... is that ok for you Jane and Mat???..... we usually arrive about eleven thirty and go for lunch about one pm in the Best Drop Tavern in Hay street Kalamunda what do you reckon on that guys????

That's great Jane, shame about Mat working though, hopefully we will meet him another time. Pinkish handbag...cool... won't make me feel so bad with my green one ha ha (I love handbags) picture the scene two women walking around the pub with their handbags held aloft.....beats a red rose any day..... Hey Janine and Gary are you going to join us????