Under 10s Football

robshire

• 1 month later...
Does anyone live around Joondalup or Butler etc with A boy or girl roughly between 8 and 10 looking to play footie (Not AFL)

We need an extra player for the Bouncer sports under 10 league for Sat mornings as we struggle to get a full team some weeks.

Pm me if your interested.

Rob

Hello Rob

We are coming over in Feb my son is 11 and has been training with Everton academy and training and played for Manchester City academy and we have been trying to find out what standard of football there is for his age group and what facilities and clubs there are.

Thanks

Dave

Hi Dave.

What area are you moving to.

I see your from Newton le willows. Im originally from around Frodsham and Runcorn

Hello Rob

We are coming over in Feb my son is 11 and has been training with Everton academy and training and played for Manchester City academy and we have been trying to find out what standard of football there is for his age group and what facilities and clubs there are.

Thanks

Dave

Hello Rob

Thanks

Dave

Dave

If your son is at acadamy level, then you really want to be looking at a premier division team in the under 12 division. However, Football West have yet to publish the fixtures and who is in what division at this current time. You may want to keep an eye open here: http://www.footballwest.com.au/index.php?id=68

The junior fixtures start on Sunday 14th April and finish on Sunday 29th September.

What age do premier divisions start at?

Dave, yes we are in Butler

Dave

If your son is at acadamy level, then you really want to be looking at a premier division team in the under 12 division. However, Football West have yet to publish the fixtures and who is in what division at this current time. You may want to keep an eye open here: http://www.footballwest.com.au/index.php?id=68

The junior fixtures start on Sunday 14th April and finish on Sunday 29th September.

Dave

Thanks James I have just looked at that site and will get in touch with them....

At the moment it is only indoor footy and there is no training.

I think games begin in the first week of Feb and are on Saturday mornings in Joondalup.

Did you say your son was under 10?

If you are thinking of moving this way a word with one of the organisers might slot you in to a team.

I think there is about 2 months left and that should fit nicely with the outdoor season.

When do you get here?

Rob.

We would be interested in coming over for a game if that is ok with you rob. Can you pm us your details and what days the team trains.

Thanks

Dave

At the moment it is only indoor footy and there is no training.

I think games begin in the first week of Feb and are on Saturday mornings in Joondalup.

Did you say your son was under 10?

If you are thinking of moving this way a word with one of the organisers might slot you in to a team.

I think there is about 2 months left and that should fit nicely with the outdoor season.

When do you get here?

Rob.

he plays under 11s and we are keen to get a look at the standard of football in OZ as it looks like it is getting more popular each year from what we can see.

Guest thenos2003
Does anyone live around Joondalup or Butler etc with A boy or girl roughly between 8 and 10 looking to play footie (Not AFL)

We need an extra player for the Bouncer sports under 10 league for Sat mornings as we struggle to get a full team some weeks.

Pm me if your interested.

Rob

Hi Rob,

My son (10 in May) plays for Westside FC under 10s at Kinross on a Sunday morning....just waiting for the season to start. We are in Butler, so if there is still the opportunity for a game, just let me know.

Cheers

Andy