Holiday let but where???

Guest JLT

We're visiting Perth Christmas 09 and realise this being the busiest time we need to get our accomm booked asap.

Can anyone tell us where is a really good base to be for exploring Perth, the CBD and the surrounding areas such as Freo, Mandurah, Scarborough. We've 2 children (8 and 5) so ideally something close to a nice beach and that Fremantle Doctor would be welcome too.

We'll be hiring a car so can get about and we're prepared to spend about AUS$1000-1500 for a week self-catering.

Any ideas on places which are best? And child friendly!

Guest MrsMaria

Hi - I read your post and thought it worthwhile putting forward to you a beautiful 3 bdroom family house that is available for rent/holiday let short term and also available over Christmas.

The house is located in a Northern suburb, Dianella which is a short 15-20min drive to the city (in quite a prestigious part of Dianella with beautiful homes, gorgeous parkland and kids playground down the road). The house is modern, fully furnished, with outdoor spa, and rent is only $510 per week which would save you heaps in holiday budget dollars.

You can view the house and street if you go to Google Maps. (www.google.com.au and click Google Maps). The address is:

14 Noble Court, Dianella, WA 6059.

Let me know if you would like further details. Cheers Maria

Hi - I read your post and thought it worthwhile putting forward to you a beautiful 3 bdroom family house that is available for rent/holiday let short term and also available over Christmas.

The house is located in a Northern suburb, Dianella which is a short 15-20min drive to the city (in quite a prestigious part of Dianella with beautiful homes, gorgeous parkland and kids playground down the road). The house is modern, fully furnished, with outdoor spa, and rent is only $510 per week which would save you heaps in holiday budget dollars.

You can view the house and street if you go to Google Maps. (www.google.com.au and click Google Maps). The address is:

14 Noble Court, Dianella, WA 6059.

Let me know if you would like further details. Cheers Maria

Hi. Thanks. I'll certainly keep this in mind. We would prefer something closer to the beach or with a pool, but definately something to think about and a good price too.

• 4 weeks later...

We have a 4 x 2 canal home fully furnished and set up for holidays available from 3 January 2009 in Mandurah. It is a canal home so you have a big deck running the length off the property that you can swim from, catch crabs and kayak. There is also a 8 seater outdoor spa overlooking the water. About a 5 minute walk from the town centre. Let me know if we can help and I can send photos.

• 4 months later...
Guest The.Colebecks
We're visiting Perth Christmas 09 and realise this being the busiest time we need to get our accomm booked asap.

Can anyone tell us where is a really good base to be for exploring Perth, the CBD and the surrounding areas such as Freo, Mandurah, Scarborough. We've 2 children (8 and 5) so ideally something close to a nice beach and that Fremantle Doctor would be welcome too.

We'll be hiring a car so can get about and we're prepared to spend about AUS$1000-1500 for a week self-catering.

Any ideas on places which are best? And child friendly!

Hi:smiloe:

Try this link for accommodation Rental Accommodation in Perth

All the best

Kind regards

Karen & Co

Emigrate Assistance

Guest rachaeldixie

Hi Thanks for the replys. Still not booked anything as yet having a nightmare!(work and the time difference are really getting in the way) Its starting to freak me out a bit we have not got long and i cant seem to book a holiday for a family of four let alone relocate for good when are vias are eventually granted!! am i asking to much holiday home anywhere an hour around perth ( with pool ha ha) Not sure where we want to settle and thats what this trip was all about the peel region was on our list but hey anywhere will do. well i could waffle on but i have a holiday home to find Thanks to all again Rachael X :frown::biggrin:

• 1 year later...

Long long time no speak! Sorry for not ever replying to anyone about this rental. Was unable to get into Perth Poms and then forgot eventually.

Anyway, we've been on our reccy and loved Perth. You lucky people for already being there!

We're planning to come back early 2012 (subject to the visa going smoothly) so I'll no doubt be putting up another thread looking for a longer term furnished rental in the Northern Suburbs (Padbury, Woodvale, Ocean Reef, Quinns Rocks) around then, hopefully with my 176 visa!

J