Rentals for 2 adults and 2 x Highly trained and very well behaved Golden Retrievers??

Guest Doogle

Hello,

I have just arrived in Perth this week with my wife and 2 x Golden Retrievers (in quarantine in Byford). We are currently staying with family for a couple of weeks and after that are hoping to move into a rental. We have been asking around estate agents for any rentals that will accept 2 dogs but every one so far has said none available. Its quite anoying as they are both very highly trained and better behaved than most people and children!! We have even offered to pay a higher bond but still no luck.

If there is anyone out there who may know of a decent place that will accept dogs I would be greatful to hear from you. Im really not sure what we can do if we cant get a rental! They 'Golden Furballs' come out of quarantine on the 12th November so we are praying we find a place by then. We can afford up to $500 a week for a nice place... please get in touch if you know of anything. We would prefer to stay in Perth, and in a good area.

Many Thanks,

Doogle. ;)

Guest MrsMaria

Hi Doogle

I love golden labs and agree that they are better behaved than most people sometimes! My parents have a lovely 3bedrooom house in gorgeous elevated area of Dianella, Dress Circle estate (north suburb) that is avai. for short term lease of 6 months - avai now. They said that pets are ok, provided they stay outdoors. What would your requirements be for your dogs?

Thank You MrsMaria, unfortunatly we think our girls will need some inside accomodation as the summer is comming and they will really need some air conditioning! Thank you for considering us anyway,

Regards,

Andrew.