Cheap Car Rental Companies

GeneralMelchit

Guys need your help

Can anyone suggest any cheap/budget car hire companies where I can pick up the car at Perth airport and drop off in Rockingham area??

I need the car for two weeks and I have seen a skoda octavia that would suit our needs for around the £300 for the two weeks. But it's a pick up and drop off at the airport, which will be a bit of a pain and last resort really...but if it as to be done!

Any suggestions?

Thats a good price youve got, anything ive seen at that kind of price are backpacker type places and $20 a day will get you a shed on wheels.

While my BIL was here on holiday he got a quotes for car hire, was going to go with some company (cant remember the name) but we walked into our local Hertz car hire and they matched the price, with him getting a much bigger, newer hire car.

Is there any of the larger nationals with offices in Rockingham, its not holiday season anymore, easier to haggle over price, get them to price match the quote youve got, that way you dont need to come back to airport.

Sorry not that much help

Guest rsg2369
Guys need your help

Can anyone suggest any cheap/budget car hire companies where I can pick up the car at Perth airport and drop off in Rockingham area??

I need the car for two weeks and I have seen a skoda octavia that would suit our needs for around the £300 for the two weeks. But it's a pick up and drop off at the airport, which will be a bit of a pain and last resort really...but if it as to be done!

Any suggestions?

Tried vroom vroom used them for Melbourne last year car hire compare site which site did you get that deal with sounds a good deal I'm headwind to perth early April

I have just booked our car rental this morning. Unfortunately we had the same problem. We checked loads of rental companies and did not find one that we could pick up at the airport and drop off within the Rockingham area, this is also where we are staying. It would have made life much easier, however we will just have to make the best of a bad job. Good luck I hope you get sorted.

Hi The coulters. Not heading over to Rockingham 'till end of May but trying to plan ahead ( along with everything else!!) I think it's going to be like you say making the best of a bad job. It's more of a stop gap 'till we find a car really. Suppose if we get sorted with a car dropping off the hire car won't be a issue!

Good luck to you guys as well, see you in the car rental office (perhaps)!!!